Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Oct 28, 2011
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. Why Keep a GMAT Error Log?
Having trouble retaining concepts? Here is how keeping an error log could help your progress.
2. 5 Tips for Completely Underlined Sentence Corrections
Sentence Correction questions that have the entire sentence underlined can be tricky. Here are some tips on how to tackle such questions.
3. MBA Essays: How to Write About Weakness
Honestly discussing your flaws and explaining what you have done to overcome them could make you a more desirable candidate.
4. Linear Arrangement Constraints
Understand the symmetry principle of linear arrangements to help you deal with potentially confusing questions.
5. Importance of Knowing How You Fit In With the Needs of an MBA Program
To get into the MBA program of your choice, use your marketing skills! Market yourself to a business school like a product is promoted to a consumer.