Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Mar 02, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. Differentiating Yourself With Your Resume To make your resume stand out, highlight and quantify your tangible achievements, address gaps and fill them with relevant experience, and include your social media handles with your contact information.
2. Your Work Experience Good Enough? If you have inadequate work experience, use your resume and essay to highlight your growth and contributions, and offer valid reasons for job switching.
3. How to Prepare for Business School Interviews with an MBA Admissions Officer To prepare for your MBA interview, come up with potential questions based on your application material, practice your responses, learn how to address weaknesses, and also prepare answers for typical questions.
4. GMAT Quadratic Inequalities Understand the basics of quadratic inequalities and learn how to solve relevant GMAT math problems.
5. Do Your Letters of Recommendation Have This? Your letters of recommendation must effectively convey enthusiasm about your candidacy while still sounding professional.