Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Feb 24, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. MBA Admissions A-Z: E is for Essay While working on your admissions essay, make sure you support your statements with details, avoid using industry buzzwords, show what you’ve done to overcome your weaknesses, and proofread your work before submission.
2. Matriculate at Your Safety School? Or Try Again Next Year? If you have to choose between joining a business school you aren’t excited about or waiting a year to get into one of your preferred schools, analyze where you are in your career and realistically assess your chances of getting into the program of your choice next year.
3. When Logic Trumps Formulas: Even/Odd Integers Understand how to apply logical reasoning to solve even/odd integer arithmetic problems on the GMAT.
4. Diversity in the student body. Does it matter? See the benefits that schools with an international student body offer to their students and the impact that diversity has on their academic, social, and work life.
5. GMAT Tips: Number Properties in GMATPrep The concepts of number properties can be quite complex, and might also seem tricky when test writers disguise what the question is really testing. Here are some resources to help you prepare for such problems.