Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Sept 23, 2011
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. What ‘Angry Birds’ Can Teach Us About MBA Admissions Success
Play “Angry Birds”? Draw a GMAT lesson or two from it while you’re at it.
2. Don’t be “That Guy/Girl” at Business School Information Sessions!
Make the most of School Information Sessions: use them to leave a good early impression.
3. Guest Blog: Why You Should Start Building Your Network Before You Get to School
Purposeful networking has its rewards at every stage.
4. GMAT Sentence Corrections: Advanced Usage of Helping Verbs
A little help with the helping verbs.
5. Update on the GMAT Changes: From Larry Rudner
Learning idioms may not be all that important for the GMAT in future.
+ 30 Day GMAT Success is Now Available in Mandarin Chinese, in bookstores across Asia! We have gone global! The first international edition is now available in Chinese, published by Business Weekly Publishing.
+ psst... did you know that 30 Day GMAT Success is now the No.1 Bestselling GMAT Test Guide on Amazon Kindle? Thank you for your support! 30 Day GMAT Success is now officially the bestselling GMAT prep book on Amazon Kindle.