Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Sept 30, 2011
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. The MBA: Even If It Didn’t Get You That Dream Job
What drives the applicants to pursue an MBA degree?
2. Epidemic Among Applicants!
Control the urge to make vacuous, declarative sentences in applications and essays (VIDEO).
3. Monday Morning Essay Tip: Connecting Long-Term Goals
Link up your short- and long-term goals with a clear “cause and effect” relationship.
4. Admission Tip: MBA Application Data Forms
If you are making a serious attempt at admission, make sure you allocate enough time for every step of the application process as well, including the data forms.
5. GMAT Sentence Correction: The Forgotten Pronouns, Part One
A quick run through common pronouns we often overlook.