Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of July 22, 2011
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. Mission Admission: The Myth of the Second Round
Early admission applications are said to be preferred but a few other factors are worth considering too.
2. GMAT Tip of the Week: Good, Better, Best. When Can You Let Your GMAT Score Rest?
When should you seriously consider sitting for a retest.
3. Admissions Tip: Addressing Unemployment or Gaps in Employment
Gaps in employment commonly occur; here is how to deal with them on your application.
4. Factoring Exponential Expressions
Some of the higher-level questions may present unique challenges you might not have come across before.
5. GMAT Quantitative: Distance Problems
Aim and practice to be comfortable with manipulating the formula in every possible way.