Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Jan 27, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. Virtual Internships Gain Popularity Among MBA Degree Seekers An increasing number of MBA students are participating in virtual internships, as such online programs provide students the chance to enjoy flexibility while gaining experience and connecting with employers through the internet.
2. Opportunities and networks that come with an MBA MBA allows students to exchange ideas and brainstorm with a diverse group of people, hence providing them valuable learning opportunities.
3. Monday Morning Essay Tip: Leave Out Extreme Descriptions Here’s why using “extreme” adjectives and adverbs in your admissions essay might not be a good idea.
4. MBA Admissions A-Z: A is for Aspirations See how aspirations differ from goals and what impact they have on the MBA admissions process.
5. MBA Journal: The Three Pillars A Wharton MBA student sheds light on the social, academic, and recruiting aspects of a business student’s life.
+ 30 Day GMAT Success is Now Available in Mandarin Chinese, in bookstores across Asia! We have gone global! The first international edition is now available in Chinese, published by Business Weekly Publishing.
+ psst... did you know that 30 Day GMAT Success is now the No.1 Bestselling GMAT Test Guide on Amazon Kindle? Thank you for your support! 30 Day GMAT Success is now officially the bestselling GMAT prep book on Amazon Kindle.