Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Aug 19, 2011
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. The 5 Strategies That Helped Me Score 780 on the GMAT
Learn about the strategies a top scorer found the most useful in acing the GMAT
2. Would you climb any mountain to get into MBA program of your dreams?
The Washington Post explores the scramble to get into MBA programs and who are the candidates that stand out
3. Let’s Talk About…Letters of Recommendation
Maximize your chances by planning the LOR stage carefully
4. Application Boot Camp: 7 Profile Weaknesses and How to Correct Them
“Even the most glaring of weaknesses can be addressed if you’re honest with yourself and take the proper steps to fix them.”
5. 6 Tips For Studying for the GMAT While Working
How to juggle GMAT preparation with work responsibilities