Top 5 GMAT MBA Must-Read Articles, Week of Aug 05, 2011
Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Aug 05, 2011
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. How Personal is Too Personal?
What exactly do the schools want to know through your personal statement?
2. GMAT: How Low is Too Low for Top B-Schools?
What are your chances of getting in without a top score on the test?
3. GMAT Tip of the Week: 3 Essential Data Sufficiency Strategies
Three essential strategies to help you start loving Data Sufficiency questions
4. Getting the M.B.A. Admissions Edge
A comprehensive overview of the MBA admissions process by experts and advice on how you can make the most of every step on the way
5. Have Skills, Will Travel: MBAs’ Skill Portfolio Translates Worldwide
Majority of employers require specific sets of skills from their new recruits to achieve their goals. Find out how many of these skills are being taught in business schools today