Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Jan 20, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. How to write a good resume While preparing your CV, make sure you highlight the significant and favourable parameters, use action verbs, be brief, and try not to exceed one page.
2. Earning MBA pays off, many professionals say Getting an MBA doesn’t only help you add to your business knowledge, but also provides additional opportunities by giving you the chance to expand your network.
3. GMAT Time Management Strategies Use GMAT practice tests to figure out how much time you need to spend on each section and how many questions you can skip while staying within your target score.
4. GMAT Tips – Sample Problem: Critical Reasoning Assumptions Understand how to identify the conclusion, evidence, and assumption to help you solve Critical Reasoning problems.
5. Sentence Review – Modifier Standpoint Learn the proper use of the “which modifier” through an explained example.
Time to ace the GMAT?
Learn more about how you can achieve your own GMAT success with 30 DAY GMAT Success!
+ 30 Day GMAT Success is Now Available in Mandarin Chinese, in bookstores across Asia! We have gone global! The first international edition is now available in Chinese, published by Business Weekly Publishing.
+ psst... did you know that 30 Day GMAT Success is now the No.1 Bestselling GMAT Test Guide on Amazon Kindle? Thank you for your support! 30 Day GMAT Success is now officially the bestselling GMAT prep book on Amazon Kindle.