Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Jan 13, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. GMAT Tips: Stress Management The pressure and anxiety of taking an important test can fluster students. Here are some tips on how to reduce your stress levels while preparing for and taking the GMAT.
2. Finding the Area of Shaded Regions Learn how to calculate the area of the annulus so that you can tackle advanced GMAT geometry problems that combine geometric figures.
3. GMAT Sentence Correction: Parallel Structure Find out how to identify parallel structures in sentences through five detailed examples.
4. Was my MBA worth it? See how an MBA degree can provide someone a chance to round out their education, learn management skills, and build a network.
5. GMAT Graphics Interpretation: How to Interpret a Venn diagram Understand how to use Venn diagrams so that you can deal with the relevant questions in the Graphics Interpretation section.
Time to ace the GMAT?
Learn more about how you can achieve your own GMAT success with 30 DAY GMAT Success!
+ 30 Day GMAT Success is Now Available in Mandarin Chinese, in bookstores across Asia! We have gone global! The first international edition is now available in Chinese, published by Business Weekly Publishing.
+ psst... did you know that 30 Day GMAT Success is now the No.1 Bestselling GMAT Test Guide on Amazon Kindle? Thank you for your support! 30 Day GMAT Success is now officially the bestselling GMAT prep book on Amazon Kindle.