Weekly Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
May 3, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. What I Wish I Knew … Before Beginning the MBA Application Process – Beat the GMAT
Applying for bschool? Here are a few things you should know before you start.
2. The Five Most Common Mistakes Grad School Applicants Make – Veritas Prep
What are some common mistakes applicants make that have admission consultants tossing your bschool dreams into the trash? Experts reveal all.
3. GMAT Trick: “Drawn as Accurately as Possible” – Magoosh GMAT Blog
Those innocent-looking diagram questions can be quite deceiving. The trick is in the details. Here are some signs to look out for.
4. MBA Admissions A-Z: O is for Overrepresentation – Accepted
Proving yourself unique despite being overrepresented is what can make it or break it for some. How do you stand apart from the crowd?
5. The Mother of all International MBA FAQs: How MBA Admission Interviews differ from regular ones – PAgaLGuy
After studying crazy hours you finally get to the interview stage. What are the questions usually asked during a bschool admission interview? What should you wear? Go with a Skype interview or meet an alumni? Here are some FAQs answered in detail.
Discovered any good GMAT / MBA articles lately? Share with us in the comments!
Time to ace the GMAT?
Learn more about how you can achieve your own GMAT success with 30 DAY GMAT Success!
+ 30 Day GMAT Success is Now Available in Mandarin Chinese, in bookstores across Asia! We have gone global! The first international edition is now available in Chinese, published by Business Weekly Publishing.
+ psst... did you know that 30 Day GMAT Success is now the No.1 Bestselling GMAT Test Guide on Amazon Kindle? Thank you for your support! 30 Day GMAT Success is now officially the bestselling GMAT prep book on Amazon Kindle.