Top 5 GMAT MBA Must-Read Articles, Week of Nov 18, 2011
Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Nov 18, 2011
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. Five MBA Interview Prep Secrets
Assess your goals, review your experience, and research your program while preparing for the MBA admissions interview.
2. Quarter Wit, Quarter Wisdom: Considering Combinations
Understand the basic theory of combinations, and see how to work on combinations with and without using the formula.
3. GMAT Sentence Corrections: Advanced Rules for Comparisons
Find out how to deal with parallelism mistakes; understand the proper use of the phrase “in addition to”; and see how to avoid ambiguity when using the word “more” as a modifier.
4. GMAT Sentence Correction: Possessives
Learn some rules about possessives to help you tackle sentence correction questions.
5. Finding the Right Fit in a Business School
The secret to finding the “right fit” when it comes to selecting a business school lies in self-knowledge.