Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Mar 23, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. 8 Ideal Jobs for MBA Grads Business school graduates have a wide range of potential career opportunities they can pursue. Here are eight professions you could go for with an MBA degree, along with advice on how to navigate the job market.
2. GMAT SC: Wordy vs. Concise? Sentences that are “too short” and either cram words together or use illogical equivalents may show up in everyday speech, but they are not acceptable by GMAT Sentence Correction standards.
3. How to Choose the Right Business School To find the best business school for you, consider which field you are interested in, where you plan to work, and whether the tuition rates and expected benefits make the program a good financial choice.
4. Admissions Tip: Dealing with a Ding If you haven’t been accepted into the business school of your choice, then use this as an opportunity to re-evaluate your position, review your applications, and seek feedback from the admissions committee if possible.
5. Monday Morning Essay Tip: Take Responsibility in Optional Essays Candidates can use the optional essay to discuss their experiences and address the weaknesses in their profile.
Discovered any good GMAT / MBA articles lately? Share with us in the comments!
+ 30 Day GMAT Success is Now Available in Mandarin Chinese, in bookstores across Asia! We have gone global! The first international edition is now available in Chinese, published by Business Weekly Publishing.
+ psst... did you know that 30 Day GMAT Success is now the No.1 Bestselling GMAT Test Guide on Amazon Kindle? Thank you for your support! 30 Day GMAT Success is now officially the bestselling GMAT prep book on Amazon Kindle.