Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Mar 16, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. Tips to ace your MBA application To improve your chances of getting into business school, make sure your essay conveys your goals; display a professional demeanor during the interview; highlight accomplishments and be specific in your resume; and pay attention to all the sections of the GMAT to prove that you are well rounded in all areas.
2. Avoid 7 Deadly Sins of Business School Applicants To make a positive impression on the admissions committee, be courteous, follow directions, and proofread your work before submission; avoid asking obvious questions and making unnecessary contact with the committee, and don’t exaggerate or misrepresent facts in your application.
3. Arguments and Assumptions on the GMAT Learn about the three parts – premise, conclusion, and assumption – of an argument, and see what role assumptions play in the Critical Reasoning section of the GMAT.
4. Collective Nouns as Antecedents Understand the grammatical concepts associated with collective nouns and learn how to evaluate the relevant Sentence Correction statements.
5. How Important are MBA Rankings? MBA applicants should understand the methodologies and limitations of business school rankings to make this data more useful for their individual needs, and also conduct their own research to pick the program that best meets their requirements.
Discovered any good GMAT / MBA articles lately? Share with us in the comments!
Time to ace the GMAT?
Learn more about how you can achieve your own GMAT success with 30 DAY GMAT Success!
+ 30 Day GMAT Success is Now Available in Mandarin Chinese, in bookstores across Asia! We have gone global! The first international edition is now available in Chinese, published by Business Weekly Publishing.
+ psst... did you know that 30 Day GMAT Success is now the No.1 Bestselling GMAT Test Guide on Amazon Kindle? Thank you for your support! 30 Day GMAT Success is now officially the bestselling GMAT prep book on Amazon Kindle.