Top 5 GMAT MBA Articles
Week of Feb 10, 2012
Too many articles and not enough time? Top 5 GMAT / MBA articles this week, hand-picked by the team here at 30 Day GMAT Success, and delivered directly to your inbox.
1. MBA Essay Questions That Put Applicants in the Spotlight Business schools are using non-traditional admissions essay questions to determine which students will be a good fit for their program. Applicants can use these questions as an opportunity to stand out.
2. GMAT Math: Understanding Absolute Values Learn how to deal with absolute values to solve the relevant questions in the GMAT math section.
3. Dos & Don’ts For Round 3 Applicants Here are a few things you should consider if you want to apply in the third round of admissions.
4. Braving the Binomial Probability Understand how to apply the concepts of binomial probability and solve tricky problems.
5. Admissions Tip: The Interview Final Touch When given the chance to ask your interviewer a question, inquire about their own experience at business school. Avoid seeking information that is easily available elsewhere, as well as queries that seem critical of the program or are too concerned with other applicants.
+ 30 Day GMAT Success is Now Available in Mandarin Chinese, in bookstores across Asia! We have gone global! The first international edition is now available in Chinese, published by Business Weekly Publishing.
+ psst... did you know that 30 Day GMAT Success is now the No.1 Bestselling GMAT Test Guide on Amazon Kindle? Thank you for your support! 30 Day GMAT Success is now officially the bestselling GMAT prep book on Amazon Kindle.